Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Rat's Ass: Worthless or Priceless?

I got into an argument the other day, and this guy says my opinion "isn't worth a rat's ass."

Now, I'm no genius, but does he know the true value of a rat's ass? Are they trading rats' asses on the exchange? Can you buy rat ass futures? Use 'em as chips in Las Vegas? Put 'em in the basket at church?

How much is a rats ass worth? Don't know? Well maybe you should think about that before spouting off. Heck, I paid good money for a tasty rump roast the other day, rats' asses may be the new Starbucks of ass steaks. You never know, I once paid 300 dollars just to borrow a piece of ass for ONE hour!

The guy ended up offering me seed money to raise a rat ass farm.

Dumb ass.

4 comments:

  1. omg...love the final comment! (kind of)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, did you really pay 300 bucks to borrow an ass for an hour? Whose ass? Was it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that comment would come back to bite me in the ass! I confess, I suspended the veracity of my blog for a quick laugh. I have never had a quid quo pro ass-for-money exchange. Maybe I should have wrote, "I know a guy who once paid . . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh atleast your honest....and most likely not suffering from any mysterious STD from that "ass-for-money exchange"......

    ReplyDelete